Thursday, July 10, 2008

i think i found it...




i think this is the one!!!

ok... so ive had cameras before but mostly they were disposable or something i would typically have like that Polaroid izone( which i think i still have)... something fun and something that i could throw in my backpack put stickers on break or lose and not really trip out about... well... my dad brought up a good point... *what kinda design student doesnt have a camera???* so i been looking into getting something that would give me good pictures at a good price... i really wanted a white camera to match everything else that goes in my backpack... but i came across this and my friend tony told me bout what a good deal it was... its a great camera for a great price... this thing has 7.2 megapixels( i know most cameras have like 8+ now) but the great thing bout this one is that the optical zoom is outrageous for a point and click... 7x optical zoom!!! im still deciding but i think its finna be it...

check out the specs here
...

No comments: